Call (920) 731-2100
We know Health Insurance is confusing and complicated. The MIB Health Insurance experts have devoted over 35 years to helping clients find the customized Health Insurance they need. Mike Dietz bought Midwest Insurance Brokerage in June of 2006 and brought his Employer Group Benefits business under the MIB name. He has engaged the changing insurance industry over the years and learned to navigate the overly complicated system to help his clients. In 2021, MIB made another name change to MIB Health Insurance to better represent our Employee Benefit, Medicare, and Individual and Family clients. MIB also started a member benefits program called MIB Plus providing innovative and personalized Health Insurance services to clients with all kinds of unique Health Insurance needs.
Many of our clients are referred to us through sub-agents who specialize in other lines of insurance or financial services. These professionals trust Midwest Health Insurance to find innovative Health Insurance plan to save their clients time and money that provides peace of mind.
We service our clients for life with a 99% client satisfaction rate. We built our business by one satisfied client sharing their MIB story with a friend or family member. Whether it is an enrollment, claim, or benefit issue, we put our customers first. We value our clients and the friends and family they trust us with.
Meet our team of Health Insurance experts
Our team wants to better understand your Health Insurance story so they can help you find the Health Insurance solutions you need. Everyone at MIB Health Insurance is here to give you peace of mind that you and your family or employees have the proper financial protection and benefits.
Known for his innovative solutions, Mike is well-respected throughout the insurance community. He has a “work hard, play hard” mentality and shares that with his employees.
• Mike started in the health insurance industry from his basement.
• He has completed 2 Ironman triathlons in Madison, WI.
• When not at the office, Mike likes to listen to live music with family & friends & sip on a cold beer or wine.
Lynn has been with MIB for over 16 years. She is the glue that holds the MIB office together and is willing to take on any task that is asked of her.
• Lynn has two daughters and one son-in-law and loves spending time with them.
• When not in the office, Lynn enjoys spending time at her cottage with family.
• Lynn's family lives in Clintonville - she prefers the country lifestyle.
Mackenzie joined MIB in June of 2018. She manages the Employee Benefits business and has a passion for helping local, small businesses add value for their employees.
• Mackenzie is Mike Dietz’s oldest (and favorite) of two daughters.
• She just changed her name as she recently married the love of her life, Joshua.
• She loves to travel - her favorite place is a tropical beach with a margarita in hand.
• Born & raised in Appleton, Wisconsin, he was excited to start his career in his hometown.
• Cameron graduated from UW-Whitewater in December 2019 with a BS in Marketing and Management.
• In his free time, Cam likes to ride his motorcycle. One of his favorite journeys was going to Madison and going over the ferry with his bike.
• When not in the office, Marcia can be found on the lake at the family cottage in Shawano.
• Marcia is known for going above and beyond with her clients and lending a helping hand to them in any way she can.
• As a member of St. Pius X in Appleton, Marcia volunteers her time and talents at her parish!
• Michelle & her husband own a dairy farm where they have a growing number of cows.
• She loves cheering on Wisconsin sports teams - Go Pack Go!
• Michelle loves developing relationships with her clients from helping their families get Health Insurance coverage to transitioning them to Medicare at age 65.
• Having worked in the Insurance industry for over 24 years, Jeff is excited to advocate for consumers to make sure they are not taken advantage of by the Healthcare System.
• Jeff loves spicy foods and puts habanero peppers on his corn flakes!
• When not at the office, Jeff likes to hoist a Jameson at the bar with his family and friends. Cheers!
The Company We Keep